Our major customers
|Automotive||Cosmetic||Swimming-pool industry||Food industry||Armament industry||Service||Others|
Our various skills
A team of professionals at your service with a single goal : Your satisfaction. MACH’TEL manages and coordinates your turnkey project, from the design phase, right up to commissioning on site.
- Presentation of your future machine in 3D
- 3D simulation of the robotic system
- Assistance with the compilation of specifications
- Technical sales engineers and estimators
- Analysis of needs
- Definition of limitations
- Allowances depending on solutions
- Mechanical design
- Engineers and technicians. - A project engineer delegated for each project.
- 3D design with SOLIDWORKS.
- Supply of a complete folder with manufacturing drawings
- Compilation of a detailed technical folder (FMECA…).
- Automation system design
- Engineers and technicians.
- Configuration and selection of hardware.
- Analysis of control functions.
- Functional analysis
- Electrical wiring diagrams of switching enclosures
- Programming and fine-tuning
- A purchasing manager and sub-contracting manager
- Reliable machining partners for the manufacture and fine-tuning of specific components.
- A list of well-proven suppliers.
Assembly and wiring
- Installation technicians and adjusters
- Wiring technicians
- A wiring and assembly workshop
- Wiring of switching enclosures and control panels
- Mechanical assembly of machines
- Electrical and pneumatic wiring of machines
- Re-conditioning and upgrading of electrical switching enclosures
Our training programmes are compiled by the technicians involved in the development of your project and are directly relevant to your requirements in order to offer maximum effectiveness and involvement of your teams.
They enable :
- Acquisition of the skills necessary for first and second level maintenance.
- Optimisation of your control of our products.
- Mechanical and electrical as an external service.